Nov 20, 2020 Version 20.1.2
- Added about 30 more supported extensions to OpenGL.
- Fixed fstat system call, it will now will report the correct size of the file
- Added SSE2 support for both the x64 and normal cores
- Fixed crash in custom winex11.drv and updated file systems to use it
- Launching Boxedwine without any command line arguments will now launch a new UI. As long as the platform support OpenGL it should work with the UI.
- Windows UI is DPI aware
- Fixed an issue where fast keyboard or mouse input can cause major lag in some games like Sacrafice, Powerslide and Quake 3.
Known game fixes
- GOG’s Diablo + Hellfire – https://www.gog.com/game/diablo
The installer works, the launcher works and Diablo works. Hellfire does not work (same as Wine).
- Half-Life Uplink Demo installer and game work with Wine 4 now. Wine 1.7 has color issue with intro and game is a blank screen.
- Final Reality Benchmark. Works with Wine 1.7 and OpenGL (need to delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\Direct3D\DirectDrawRenderer key from registry)
- MechWarrior 3 with Wine 4.0
- Tomb Raider 3 from GOG.com, need to add -setup to the command line and hit enter at the first black screen
Sept 18, 2019 (Change Log)
- Windows 64-bit installer (143MB)
- Windows 32-bit installer (143MB)
- Zip File, include Windows binaries and file systems (145MB)
Aug 11, 2019
Dec 4, 2018
Feb 8, 2018
Feb 2, 2017