- Added new UI to manage apps/games and containers for Windows and Mac builds
- New Windows x64 build includes a multi-threaded binary translator for huge performance increase
- Added SSE instruction set
- Builds include Wine 1.7.55 and Wine 4.0
- Improved OpenGL support for Wine’s Direct3D implementation
- Added the ability to mount host directories into the emulator environment
- Added command line argument: -scale XX, where XX is % of the original. So -scale 100 would be normal.
- Added command line argument: -scale_quality XX, where XX is 0, 1 or 2. 0 = nearest pixel sampling, 1 = linear filtering, 2 =anisotropic filtering. These are SDL filters, see SDL_HINT_RENDER_SCALE_QUALITY.
- Added support for Wine 3.x. Currently I’m testing Wine 3.1 because 3.2/3.3 have huge performance problems for Boxedwine
- -m option was removed, now memory will be allocated on demand instead of up front.
- Supports -bpp 8 command line argument for games that need the emulated desktop to start in 8-bit
- Fixed some 8-bit color games, like MDK
- Added a dynamic recompiler, should be at least 2x faster than 18R1
- Added pass through support for MIDI in the Windows build
Some of the games that were fixed
- Eversion: updated file system with a different version of glu32
- WinTrek 32-bit: no longer crashes because of sound
- Winroids now works with sound
- Wine 3.1 fixes graphical issues in several games, including WinTrek, Winroid, Lander and Klotz